WHAT IS PERSONAL BRANDING, ANYWAY?
In essence, your personal brand IS your reputation. Your reputation is made up of your integrity and values; it's how people remember you and the top-of-mind-awareness you develop.
It’s an effective strategy to showcase who you are (not just what you do), combined with your values and professional expertise, and making it relevant to your career.
ARE YOU USING THE RIGHT TOOLS?
There are many tools – online and off – that can highlight your personal brand and help you achieve specific marketing goals for yourself, your business or your organization.
Together, we’ll find the appropriate tools that will make sense and work for you, your personality, and your comfort level. Really.
From technology to effective writing, I can show you where to find the tools you need.
SAMPLE TOOLS YOU MAY NEED:
• LinkedIn Account and/or Company Page
• A compelling bio or 'About Me' page on your website
• Facebook business page (if appropriate)
• Twitter (personal or business, if appropriate)
• beBee (a robust, and global online Personal Branding platform)
• Search Engine Optimized (SEO) keywords and search phrases